zerotown.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. We provide only official links to the apps on the official stores. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro + Online Party Review
A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro + Online Party is an app developed by Gears for Breakfast. A Hat in Time - Nyakuza Metro + Online Party was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
About This ContentWelcome to the deep underground Nyakuza Metro! It's the perfect place for a little lying, a little cheating... a little stealing. Join the Nyakuza and become mad rich - joining a gang never turned out bad, right?
Nyakuza Metro introduces an all-new chapter with 10 new Time Pieces, a new sticker system, new flairs, new dyes, a new weapon, a new purple Time Rift and more!
Online Party allows you to play online with your friends, in groups of up to 50 players!
NYAKUZA METRO + ONLINE PARTY IS 100% FREE FOR ALL KICKSTARTER BACKERS, CHECK YOUR BACKER EMAIL FOR A KEY ON THE RELEASE DATE
- 10 New Time Pieces!
- Stickers! Stickers can be attached to your weapon, used with the Camera Badge, or as emotes!
- A new weapon: The Baseball Bat!
- A new Purple Time Rift: Rumbi Factory!
- New flairs, including the Nyakuza Mask, Burger Cap, Artistic Vision, and more!
- 2 new camera filters!
- 3 new badges!
- Over 20 new dyes, including Wireframe, Pizza Time and more!
- Friends: Play in groups of up to 50 players by entering a group name!
- Public: Play with 3 other strangers who can see you, but cannot affect you!
- Use your new stickers to communicate as emotes!
- Mess with eachother! You can hit, explode, shake and play catch with eachother, and more!
- Clear Time Rifts together as your progress is combined!