Black Ice is an app designed by Super Duper Garrett Cooper. Black Ice was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.Jack into cyberspace at lightspeed in this FPS looter/shooter. Play solo or jump into online co-op/pvp with up to 10 people. Hack megacorps, outmaneuver their AI defenses, and steal their procedural loot to customize you...
Black Ice Review
Black Ice is an application created by Super Duper Garrett Cooper. Black Ice was first published on . Black Ice is available for Steam, Other.
Jack into cyberspace at lightspeed in this FPS looter/shooter. Play solo or jump into online co-op/pvp with up to 10 people. Hack megacorps, outmaneuver their AI defenses, and steal their procedural loot to customize your arsenal of synergistic weaponry. Think Borderlands meets Tron.
Black Ice is currently in Beta, with updates on the way.
- High Agility First Person Shooting with dashing and ledge grabbing
- Customize your playstyle with a vast array of levelup perks and procedurally generated items
- Seamless 10-player online multiplayer - co-op and PVP!
- A huge, shiny neon city to explore
- Extremely open development - talk to the devs directly on the discord
- A wonderful original soundtrack (On Sale Here!) by epic composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Mod Support
- Photosensitive Mode
- Long term support from the developers with a track record going back to 2014
- Every update for free
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let's Play videos
- Bug fixes will always be high priority
- Things may change, but I'll always try to change them for the better
PriceBlack Ice is only this cheap for a limited time! This is an early access price, the cost will increase as more features are added. Black Ice will sell for $20 at launch. Additional updates will continue post-launch and for the foreseeable future.
I hope you're not afraid of spiders.