Blink is an app created by nextReality Games. Blink was first published on . Blink is available for Steam, Other.
You are trapped within the perception of a mysterious Eye; everything it sees is a reality for you. But a curious thing happens when its eye closes, the world disappears around you and anything brightly lit up leaves an afterimage burned into the vision of the Eye. To you, these afterimages are solid objects, and you can jump on them to get to unreachable places and accomplish impossible feats.
Use lights to your advantage when the eye is open. Flip switches, rotate lights, carry lanterns to light up the world, and close the eye to create afterimages where you need them to overcome the many puzzles and challenges in this world. Explore hand drawn landscapes and discover ancient technologies while uncovering the secrets behind this strange power.
- Solve lateral thinking puzzles that use 2D dynamic lights in unexpected ways.
- Explore underground ruins, ancient towers, floating cities, and more!
- Meticulously hand drawn levels and animations.
- Enemies that become part of the puzzle.
- A somber and peaceful original soundtrack by Ryan Sligh.
- No box pushing puzzles!