Educational Games for Kids Review
Educational Games for Kids is an app created by Crazysoft Limited. Educational Games for Kids was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
You are a parent and you are trying to relax a little by playing your favorite game. Your child keeps asking you to let them try it... But this game is not suitable for children (because it’s a little scary and not educational at all). Does this situation sound familiar?
At last: a well thought-out, smart, polished, ‘console quality’ educational game pack is out for your kids. Suitable for boys and girls from ages 3 to 18. A pack of 21 different games with 51 variations that educate in various ways like: reflexes, logic, math, memory and knowledge. Keep track of your child's progress with our statistics. All games have easy-to-learn controls with interesting and fun things to do. At last, a pack of games designed to educate and make your children smarter. The game runs natively in 4K when supported.
What's included in this Educational Games pack:
- Reflex: Riding a tricycle. (Ages: 3-4)
- Reflex: Riding a scooter. (Ages: 5-7)
- Reflex: Riding a bike. (Ages: >8)
- Logic: Jigsaw puzzles with four variations. (Ages: >3)
- Math: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division with many variations. (Ages: >6)
- Knowledge: World Geography of Countries/States plus capital cities. Huge game that includes all the world. (Ages: >11)
- Knowledge: World Flags. Another huge game with many variations. (Ages: >11)
- Memory: Sharpen your child's memory. Three difficulty variations. (Ages: >3)
- Logic: Mazes. Find your way out the maze. Five difficulty variations. (Ages: >3)
- Just for Fun: Dress up a girl just for fun. (Ages: 3-5)
- Just for Fun: Color many sketches just for fun. (Ages: 3-5)
- Logic: Categorize the animals, birds and fish. (Ages: 3-5)
- Logic: Categorize the colors of the objects around you. (Ages: 3-5)
- Logic: Categorize the shapes of the objects around you. (Ages: 3-5)
- Knowledge: Get to know the sound each musical instrument makes. (Ages: >6)
- Logic: Learn how colors are mixed. (Ages: >6)
- Logic: Build IQ by understanding patterns. (Ages: >4)
- Logic: Is it a toy or is it food? Simple and fun game for young children. (Ages: 3-4)
- Logic: Match the shape to its identical hole. (Ages: 3-4)
- Knowledge: Learn and hear the number from 1 to 20 by popping balloons. Translated professional speech in eight languages included. (Ages: 3-4)
- Hidden Dragon Game. Needs all games completed with 3 stars to unlock! (Ages: >4)
- Runs natively in 4K at 60FPS (when supported).
- 21 different games with many variations designed to make your children smarter.
- Suitable for boys and girls, even from very young ages i.e., 3-18.
- Focuses on many areas like: reflexes, logic, math, memory and knowledge.
- Statistics included to see your child’s progress.
- A hidden dragon game ready to be unlocked by completing a task.
- Budget price.
- Many interesting Achievements.