Ghost Blade HD is an app designed by Hucast Games. Ghost Blade HD was first published on . Ghost Blade HD is accessible on Steam, Other.Ghost Blade HD is an intense bullet-hell shoot 'em up game, with satisfying and addictive score-based gameplay. With its inspiration going back to the shooting games of the 1990s era, Ghost Blade HD ties old memori...
Ghost Blade HD Review
Ghost Blade HD is an app by Hucast Games. Ghost Blade HD was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
Ghost Blade HD is an intense bullet-hell shoot 'em up game, with satisfying and addictive score-based gameplay. With its inspiration going back to the shooting games of the 1990s era, Ghost Blade HD ties old memories to current tones and techniques. Designed with a modern graphic style and special effects, Ghost Blade HD also features an awesome 2-player mode! Ghost Blade HD is easy to learn, hard to master.
Story10,000 years ago an Artificial Intelligence known as Shira was built to protect the residents of Mars.
As time passed the AI became corrupted and Shira started to attack the Mars colonies. With no way to defend itself against ‘Evil Shira’ Mars calls for help. The Earth Defense Force fleet fights its way to ‘Evil Shira’ and uses powerful lasers to destroy it. However, ‘Evil Shira’ secretly had a backup that flees into space and takes over an abandoned space station at the outskirts of the solar system.
When the EDF notices the escape they send their bravest fighter after ‘Evil Shira’. You are this pilot, and your mission is to destroy Evil Shira before it can complete its new attack force and threaten the existence of the entire universe.
- Beautiful, detailed HD Graphics
- 5 Stages with HUGE Boss Enemies
- 3 Player battle ships with different gun types
- Instant Respawn - No cutscenes!
- Practice Mode
- Score Attack Mode
- Fine tuned gameplay and balanced difficulty
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal and Hard.
- 60 FPS
- Arcade-style gameplay and addictive scoring system
- Fast and smooth Gameplay
- Auto-bomb enabled Easy mode for beginners
- TATE/portrait screen option available
- 2-player local co-op mode for addictive fun
- Incredible Soundtrack composed by Rafael Dyll (Söldner-X2 and Rainbow Skies)
- Tone down background brightness
- Optional softslow
- Online Leaderboards
- 37 Achievements
- 1080p Full HD
- TATE/TATE INVERTED/portrait screen option available
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One controller, Keyboard
Tips For Getting HighscoresEarn points by destroying enemies and collecting Stage Star items. The higher your Combo Multiplier, the more you earn. Destroying enemies and crates add to the Combo Multiplier.
- Use Focus shot for tight spots to avoid running into stray bullets
- Try all ships to see which one fits best for your style of play
- For a top scoring run kill as many enemies as possible and avoid dying and using bombs - use FOCUS shot to earn extra bombs and pick them up for a score bonus!
- No-bombing gives big impact on score, as does having as high bomb count as possible.