Guild Wars: Eye of the North® Review
Guild Wars: Eye of the North® is an application by ArenaNet®. Guild Wars: Eye of the North® was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam, Other.
Tyria... now the danger runs deep.
Guild Wars: Eye of the North is the first true expansion for the Guild Wars franchise, providing new content geared exclusively for level 20 characters.
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign. There, old friends await, ready to help you settle past scores. But an even greater threat looms... The land has erupted, spewing forth a race of beings with only one thought—destroy everything. Win or lose, your actions will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
- 4 new regions to explore, including the continent-sprawling Depths
- 18 multi-level dungeons rife with traps, puzzles, secret passages, and dangerous foes
- 150 new skills to unlock and use
- 10 new Heroes to command from races old and new, including the fierce Norn, the magical Asura, and even a few surprises
- Your own personalized Hall of Monuments to preserve your achievements, trophies, and titles across all Guild Wars games, allowing descendants to reap the benefits of your character's fame in Guild Wars 2
- 40 new armor sets, including rare, stand-alone pieces
Forge Your Legacy Now for Guild Wars 2®!
Guild Wars: Eye of the North® is a compelling expansion of Guild Wars® that provides new quests and content, challenging dungeons, new Heroes and skills, and the Hall of Monuments trophy chamber, where you’ll forge a legacy that lives on in Guild Wars 2!
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign. Here you’ll find old friends, make new allies, and confront and ancient, subterranean evil.
Immortalize your achievements in the Hall of Monuments, where the trophies and titles you earn in Guild Wars directly benefit your Guild Wars 2 character! Whether you win or lose, your deeds will determine the fate of Tyria and set the stage for Guild Wars 2!