House of the Dying Sun is an application created by Marauder Interactive, LLC. House of the Dying Sun was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.This game supports rebinding controls, but only dual analog gamepads and keyboard & mouse modes are officially supported in desktop mode.VR mode requires a dual analog gamepad. Mous...
House of the Dying Sun Review
House of the Dying Sun is an app created by Marauder Interactive, LLC. House of the Dying Sun was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
- This game supports rebinding controls, but only dual analog gamepads and keyboard & mouse modes are officially supported in desktop mode.
- VR mode requires a dual analog gamepad. Mouse control is NOT supported in VR.
- HOTAS controllers are not officially supported and are at your own risk!
House of the Dying Sun is a tactical space shooter that puts you in the cockpit of the Empire's most deadly interceptor and in command of the Harbinger Fleet. Hunt down the enemies of your dying empire and upgrade your warships with new weapons and abilities earned during your campaign of terror.
- Classic Space Sim Combat: Fly from the cockpit of the Executor Mk II with gameplay heavily influenced by the titans of yesteryear
- Take Command: Give orders to any vessel in your fleet from a tactical overview, switch to another fighter, or pause time and carefully consider your next move
- Replayable Scenarios: Choose one of four increasingly-brutal difficulties in each of the 14 campaign scenarios.
- Powerful Upgrades: Complete bonus objectives to earn special fleet upgrades such as the Gap Drive or the Kamikaze Chassis. You'll need these to tackle the most difficult scenarios.
- VR & Monitor Support: House of the Dying Sun was carefully designed for both traditional monitors and VR headsets such as the HTC Vive. It also supports 21:9 displays!